Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Spicy seafood aglio olio recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy seafood aglio olio recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy seafood aglio olio recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy seafood aglio olio recipe. To make spicy seafood aglio olio you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy seafood aglio olio:
- You need of spaghetti.
- Use of olive oil.
- Prepare of garlic (chopped).
- Provide of Seafood mix on choice (squid, prawns or mussels).
- You need of Chicken sausage (chopped into small bites).
- Use of water.
- Get of chilli flakes.
- You need of Salt and blackpepper.
- Prepare of Spices mix on choice (oregano, rosemary, parsley and basil).
- Provide of anchovies stock (*optional).
- Use of grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese (*optional).
Steps to make Spicy seafood aglio olio:
- Boil the spaghetti until it softens and cook until three-quarters done..
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat..
- Saute the garlic and chilli flakes until they turn golden brown..
- Add chicken sausage and seafood mix of your choice (my favourite! 😻) with some water. Let them simmer for a few minutes..
- Add the boiled spaghetti to the mixture and stir well..
- Sprinkle the spices mix of your choice. Taste with anchovy stock cube, salt and blackpepper..
- Serve with a drizzle of extra olive oil and grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese for a more delicious option! Enjoy! 😻.
If you find this Spicy seafood aglio olio recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.