Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey chili fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey chili fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you start a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your nutrition for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet program really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Write down the time you’re eating stuff. This will allow you to figure out what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. After a few days you’ll see that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may possibly also be able to identify when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is essential because all those are times that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Write down your emotions when you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat in the course of your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey chili fries recipe. To make honey chili fries you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey chili fries:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of potatoes, peeled and cut lengthwise into finger shape (similar to French fries).
- Get 1 tablespoon of cornflour.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 of onion (chopped).
- Get 1 of tomato, chopped (you can use tomato sauce).
- Get 1 of Capsicum, chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili sauce.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of chili flakes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Coriander for garnish.
- Provide of Cooking oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Honey chili fries:
- Parboil the potatoes for 7 min. Switch off the flame and drain out the water. In a bowl, put the parboiled potatoes, cornflour and salt. Toss them to ensure they are well coated. Deep fry the coated potatoes on medium heat until golden brown and crisp. Drain out onto a kitchen towel..
- On medium heat, put a cooking and add 1 tablespoon cooking oil, onion and capsicum. Sauté until the onion gets translucent in colour..
- Add chili sauce, garlic, tomato/tomato sauce, paprika, salt, black pepper, vinegar, chilli flakes and soy sauce, and combine well..
- Add sesame seeds followed by honey. Mix well and cook for a minute..
- Add the fried fries and toss for a minute on medium-high flame.Turn off heat..
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and garnish with coriander. Serve hot ENJOY🌹.
If you find this Honey chili fries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.