Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Savoury Flavour Dust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savoury Flavour Dust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury flavour dust recipe. You can have savoury flavour dust using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savoury Flavour Dust:
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, very finely diced.
- Use 1 of large cloves garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted almonds.
- Use 1/3 cup of raw peanuts.
Steps to make Savoury Flavour Dust:
- Fry the onions and garlic in the coconut oil for a few minutes. Then add the ground spices and salt. Fry for 5 more minutes then add the coconut flakes and stir to coat them with the spices..
- Tip the mix onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Bake at 150 C for 30 mins. Then add the nuts, stir and bake for another 10-15 mins until your coconut is deeply toasted and your nuts are lightly toasted..
- Allow to cook completely then pulse blend in a mixer until it’s a coarse texture – not too fine. Store in an airtight container and sprinkle on your food..
If you find this Savoury Flavour Dust recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.