Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indonesian vegetables pickle – acar recipe. To make indonesian vegetables pickle – acar you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar:
- You need 2 of Carrots – cut into little square.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber – take the core out (we only use the flesh), cut into little square.
- You need 1/4 of white cabbage – slice thinly, dont use the core.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, slices thinly.
- Prepare 20 of thai chillies – slice some thinly, (omit if you dont like spicy).
- Provide 200 ml of hot water.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of himalayan salt (add when need it).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of distilled Vinegar (mine's brand is: Dixi, this has 25% acidity, adjust the amount based on your acidity).
- Provide 2 tbsp of lemon/lime juice.
Instructions to make Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar:
- Cut all vegetable as instructed.
- Mix hot water with vinegar, lemon/lime, sugar and salt until all dillute. taste it to your liking.
- Mix the vegetables with the liquid. leave it in fridge at least a day, so the taste soak into the acar. Make sure you used clean utensil, and close tight..
If you find this Indonesian Vegetables pickle – Acar recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.