Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Baked coconut shrimp recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked coconut shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked coconut shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked coconut shrimp recipe. To cook baked coconut shrimp you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked coconut shrimp:
- Take 20 of shrimp (deveined).
- Use 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Provide 2 of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of corn starch.
- Provide 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Instructions to make Baked coconut shrimp:
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Mix panko breadcrumbs and shredded coconut in a bowl.
- In another bowl, Add cornflour with salt and pepper.
- Whisk egg whites till fluffy on another bowl.
- Clean the shrimp with water and dry them by placing them on a paper towel..
- Dip the shrimp accordingly 1. In the corn flour 2. In the egg whites. 3. In the panko and coconut mixture and coat evenly and shake off the excess.
- Place them in baking tray wit parachment paper and spray olive oil on top..
- Bake for 10 mins each side for 20 mins @ 400.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.. enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Baked coconut shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.