Ubisoft revealed today that Tetris Ultimate will be coming to Xbox One this summer!
It will feature the following game modes:
• Marathon – Get to level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
• Endless – Go as high as level 30 and keep clearing lines as long as possible.
• Ultra – Get your highest score before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
• Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
• Battle – Go head-to-head to knock out your opponents.
• Power-Up Battle – Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with Carousel and make your opponent’s Well shift to the left after each move, or trigger Let it Rain and dump garbage down on top of them. Buzz Saw helps you out by clearing away a number of your lines – especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble.
Also, Tetris Ultimate will allow you to stay connected with friends. Social Feeds keep you up to date with in-game events and allows you to track your friends’ scores. Tetris Ultimate captures and saves your play style, allowing you to always be able to play with or against your friends, even when they are offline. If your scores get beat, view your friends’ strategies via their in-game replays, then challenge and beat them!
Check out some gameplay below:
Check out some screenshots below:
Stay tuned to G4X for all of your Xbox news!